1. Candidates must carefully fill in the "Exam Application Form" at
http://yos.yyu.edu.tr/yoskayit and obtain candidate numbers within the application
period. Candidate numbers will also be sent to the e-mail address of the candidate
provided by the candidate in the Exam Application Form.
2. Candidates are entirely responsible for the consequences resulting from inaccuracies
in the information to be entered in the Exam Application Form. Identity information
fields of the form should be entered in full and without abbreviation and without
changing the identity information in the candidate's passport.
3. The e-mail requested in the Exam Application Form must belong to the candidate's
her/himself, and each candidate must use only one e-mail. This e-mail should not be
used on behalf of other candidates.
4. The electronically transferred photograph of the candidate must be attached to the
relevant field on the "Exam Application Form." Since this photograph will be included
on the Exam Entry Document and Exam Result Document, it must be taken from the
front and within the last six months so that the candidate can be easily identified. There
should not be any change in appearance that can play an important role in recognition.
5. Candidate Number can only be obtained once. The Candidate Number should be
kept carefully by the candidate, as it will be required both for the YOS examination and
for the bank transactions, objection and all transactions with the Van Yüzüncü Yıl
6. After the candidate number is given, it is obligatory to indicate the candidate number
in all correspondence with the Van Yüzüncü Yıl University. Petitions without a
candidate number will not be processed.
PAYMENT OF THE EXAMINATION FEE
7. Candidates who will apply to YYÜ-YOS will pay the exam fee within the application
period with the following information.
An exam fee of 350 TL will be charged for each candidate who will take the exam. The
Exam entrance fee must be transferred to the bank account of the Strategy Development
Department stated below.
Exam Entrance Fee Payment Information:
BANK: TC ZİRAAT BANK
BRANCH: TUŞBA BRANCH
IBAN: TR62 0001 0021 3936 0238 1851 04
BUYER NAME: VYYÜ STRATEJİ GELİŞTİRME DAİRE BAŞKANLIĞI
Candidates are required to write the candidate number that will be given to them by the
system when applying for the online exam, in the explanation section when making the
Exam Entrance Fee payment.